P. K. Sundaresan
B.Com., FCMA, FCS – Senior Partner
P K Sundaresan (PKS) comes with varied experience of around 38 years in multispectrum Industries & functional areas like Corporate Finance, Company Secretarial, Forex Management, Consolidation of Financial Statements, Cost & Value Chain Management, MIS, Pricing, Budgeting, Production Planning, Strategic Planning, Turnaround Management, Strategic Sourcing, Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Valuation, Formation & scaling-up of Joint Ventures, Hands-on experience in complex Debt & Capital Restructuring deals, Corporate Governance and board level interaction. Brings to table a cross functional approach with a CEO mind bent with an ability to take an overview of a business.
Skill Sets & Expertise
Company Secretarial and Related Areas
- Whole gamut of Company Secretarial, Corporate Governance related services both advisory and compliance related.
- Joint Ventures, Start-ups: Conception to Consummation to Scale-up. FIPB/RBI requirements. JV agreements, negotiations with foreign partners.
- M&A- Due Diligence, Valuation, end to end handling of composite transactions
- Periodic reporting to Board.
- Capital / Debt Restructuring
- Evolving Risk Management Policy and support in management of risks through risk identification, mapping and control measures
Other than Secretarial Areas
Finance /Accounting/Costingand related
- Cost effective funding –both long & short term through excellent networking with banks.
- Financial Modeling & Capital structuring
- Cost Management & Pricing
- Forex Management practices and policies.
- Budgeting, Variance Analysis, and Exceptional Reporting.
- Systems & Internal Control
- Project Management- Commercial & Financial area
Non –Finance & GeneralManagement
- Turnaround Management.
- Strategic Planning, Operational Planning and Management.
- Mapping of business environment & oversight /overview of a business
- Materials Management
- Decision Support for Marketing and Operations. measures
SENIOR LEVEL WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY OF PKS (<2 DECADES)
|NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION||DESIGNATION/SECTOR||PERIOD||MAJOR AREASHANDLED|
|BinnyLtd||CFO &CS Textiles/ RealEstate||1 Year||Transition of Mgmt Control, Corp Gov.and advisory on new ventures andM&A|
|TVS Group ( TVS Sri Chakra/ SundaramIndustries including their JV Company – BridgestoneTVS)||President-Finance/ CFO& CS– TVS Tyres and AutoComponents||6 years+ 2months||Joint Ventures, Funding, Risk Mgmt,Capital Structuring, Business Valuation, Forex,ProjectCommercials,CostMgmt,Boardreporting& Corp Governance, Intensive Cash-FlowManagement|
|ShasunPharmaceuticals||Sr GM-Finance ( CFO role)Pharmaceuticals||2 ½years+||M&A, Forex, Funding, MIS, Businessoverview, Strategic Planning, Decision support for key Sourcing, Cost Management|
|Spartek Ceramicsgroup||Chief-Finance &AccountsBldgMaterials||2 ½years||Debt Restructuring, Turnaround Mgmt, CriticalCash flow Mgmt, Consolidation and revamping of Accts, Cost Mgmt|
|Polysindo-Texmaco Group, Indonesia & India ( Best& Crompton)||Commercial Chief & GM-FinanceTextiles and ProjectEngineering,||8years+ 9months||Operational Mgmt & Planning, Logistics,Materials Mgmt, Activity Costing, InternationalExposure apprx 6 yrs Demerger, Contract Management, Consldnof Accts, InternalControl.|